BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY MEET & GREET WITH GEORGE THOROGOOD & THE DESTROYERS, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT YOUR IMAGE MAY BE USED ON THE WEB FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PHOTO AND/OR FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES.
Meet and Greet Information:
Each Fan Club member will be eligible for one (1) Meet & Greet per year (Membership Term). By Requesting your M&G for a specific show, you will be entered into a drawing for that date. For each available M&G event the selected Fan Club Members will be chosen at random from all applicants to participate in the M&G. The following rules must be strictly followed. No Exceptions will be allowed! Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of a members' M&G opportunity, revocation of membership, and possible termination of Meet & greet privileges for the entire GTD Club.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- You will be allowed One (1) M&G per membership year.
- Each member selected will be allowed to bring one guest (the guest must have also purchased a ticket to the show). Passes are for GTD Fan Club Member only, and only those whose names drawn randomly will be awarded a pass. Passes are non-transferable.
- Each member is responsible for purchasing their own admittance to the concert. You must have tickets to the show to go to the meet & greet. Meet & Greet passes do not give the member any special privileges towards parking, merchandise, etc.
- In the spirit of fairness to all, you will be able to get one item signed. Please do not ask for more than the one item.
- No guitars or other musical instruments will be allowed in the meet & greet. Guitars and other musical instruments will not be signed.
- Please no cell phone calls during the meet & greet.
- Meet & greet requests must be made at least two weeks before the show for which you are planning to attend. Get your requests in early!
- Please do not email or write to the GTD Club or GeorgeThorogood.com requesting the status of your M&G entry. Such requests may result in your application for a M&G opportunity to be removed from the lottery.
- Fan Club Membership DOES NOT guarantee you a M&G pass.
- Certain events (private engagements, fairs, festivals, casinos) may not allow Meet & Greet opportunities.
- You must bring a picture I. D. with you in order to gain access to the Meet & Greet.
- You may only request one M&G per event.
- Our official tour photographer will take your photo with George and post it in our Meet & Greet gallery located at GeorgeThorogood.com/photo
- You will be able to find your photo located in the appropriate show gallery and download it for free.
- Please do not hesitate to call our office if you need any assistance with your photo. 615-297-7002
HOW TO REQUEST A MEET & GREET
- To make a request for a M&G. login to your Level 2 fan club account andd go to the TOUR section of the GeorgeThorogood.com website.
- Shows are opened for request by the month on the 15th of the prior month. For example: a September show will be open for request on the 15th of August, an October show will be open for request on the 15th of September. If the 15th falls on aSaturday, the requests will open on the following Monday.
- Once we have processed all requests, M&G winners will receive an email confirming you have been put on the meet & greet list for the show requested, and information on Meet & Greet Time and location. Those not selected will also receive an email letting them know they were not selected.
- Once your name has been added to the Meet and Greet list, your pass will be available at the will call window located at the venue box office an hour before the doors open.
- You will receive specific instructions with your pass indicating when and where to meet for the actual meet and greet.
For questions and assistance, please email or call the fan club office.